Student Health & Well-Being Resources
The Student Health & Well-Being (SHWB) team is comprised of nurse practitioners, counselors, dietitians, psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers, health educators, and other experts who understand that well-being is fundamental to both academic and personal growth. They are committed to providing students with tools and knowledge that empower them to prioritize their well-being and thrive mentally, physically, and emotionally.
The Student Health and Well-Being team emphasizes the understanding and support of the eight elements of wellbeing that are inherently interconnected and symbiotic, and that knowledge and engagement with bettering all the elements will support personal health:
- Emotional & Mental
The following offices are affiliated with SHWB:
- Behavioral Health Crisis Support Team (BHCST)
- Health Promotion and Well-Being
- Homewood Counseling Center
- Johns Hopkins Student Assistance Program (JHSAP)
- Student Health & Wellness Center
- Student Disability Services
- University Health Services
On the Student Well-Being Website, you will find a searchable database of resources that can be sorted by school, campus location, or one of the eight elements of well-being.