Skip to main content

Accommodations Concerns

There are multiple ways for students to report concerns.

  • Concerns about how accommodations are being implemented in a course or other setting should be reported to the Student Disability Services (SDS) office or staff member at your school. You can also contact them to discuss problems with accessibility or other barriers. Their role will be to listen to your concerns, discuss options to address them, and provide support with that process.
  • If a concern remains unresolved, involves appealing an accommodation decision, or is about an experience working with SDS, you can contact the SDS Executive Director at [email protected] or 410-516-1107.
  • The Appeals/Grievance Procedures for Students with Disabilities provide guidance about the full range of options available.

Discrimination on the basis of Disability

The Office of Institutional Equity handles claims related to discrimination and harassment and a Discrimination and Harassment Report can be filed online.

Digital Accessibility Barriers

Digital Accessibility Barriers can be reported online.

Physical Accessibility Barriers

Physical Accessibility Barriers can be reported online by Hopkins community members. Go to and select Request Maintenance Service from the I Want To menu. Enter your JHED ID and select Log in. Select Report ADA Problem and complete the form.