Student Disability Services (SDS) works university-wide with students at all Hopkins schools, guiding accessibility and inclusion for students with disabilities, coordinating accommodations, and providing resources.
SDS has four Hubs where services are centralized:
- DC/Professional Hub serving Advanced Academic Programs (part of KSAS), the Carey Business School, Engineering for Professionals (part of WSE), the School for Advanced International Studies (SAIS), and the School of Education (SOE).
- E. Baltimore Hub serving the Bloomberg School of Public Health (BSPH), the School of Medicine (SOM) (including both the Medical School and graduate programs), and the School of Nursing (SON).
- Homewood Hub serving Krieger Arts & Sciences (KSAS)/Whiting School of Engineering (WSE) Homewood programs, and the Peabody Institute.
- University wide Hub serving all schools. This Hub includes the Executive Director, the Assistant Director for Communication Access, and the Assistive Technology Center and staff.
Questions can be directed to SDS at:
- AAP – Advanced Academic Programs: AAPDisability@jhu.edu
- BSPH – Bloomberg School of Public Heath: JHSPH.firstname.lastname@example.org
- CBS – Carey Business School: email@example.com
- EP – Engineering for Professionals: firstname.lastname@example.org
- KSAS/WSE – SDS Homewood: email@example.com
- Peabody Institute: PeabodyDisability@jh.edu
- SAIS – School for Advanced International Studies: SAISDisability@jh.edu
- SOE – School of Education: SOE.firstname.lastname@example.org
- SOM – School of Medicine: SOM-SDS@jhmi.edu
- SOM GRAD – School of Medicine Graduate Programs: GradDisabilityOffice@jhu.edu
- SON – School of Nursing: email@example.com
- University-wide: SDS-JHU@JHU.edu